New Hampshire


In-State Residents: Pistol and Revolver licenses are only issued to Non-Residents by the New Hampshire State Police. Please contact your local policing agency for a Resident Pistol/Revolver License. The Application for a Resident Pistol/Revolver License  may be downloaded.


Out-of-State Residents: Please download the Application for Non-Resident Pistol/Revolver License ; fill in the necessary information according to the instructions and mail it to:

  • Department of Safety
  • Division of State Police
  • Permits and Licensing Unit
  • 33 Hazen Drive
  • Concord, NH 03305